- By simply keeping your Laura See shoes in the box with the acid free tissue, is the best protection to keeping them looking fabulous.
- Just wipe clean with a damp cloth when required.
- Do not use harmful sprays or cleaners.
- Be careful walking on uneven surfaces! Those heels are precious.
- Do not store your shoes in direct sunlight which could fade the leather.
One final tip: please don’t save them for special occasions only. They are meant to go where you go and make you feel beautiful every step of the way.
Do you design for a wider foot?
Currently all designs are true to size and are not too narrow, meaning comfort is a priority. Going forward we will look into collections for a wider foot / higher instep.
How many collections do you design per year?
Being a new brand, all collections are fairly small so that excess waste is avoided. The plan is to have a SS / AW every year with a few other styles ‘dropped’ in between. If you would like to be kept informed about new and exciting collections, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Can I return or exchange my shoes?
Refunds will be given within 14 days from receipt, if shoes are returned in original, re saleable condition. For more information please see deliveries and returns page.
Exchanges are not possible with limited stock levels. Simply return your purchase for a refund (conditions apply) and re-order a new style.
When can I expect my refund?
Once we have received the shoes back and inspected them fully, we will issue you with a refund back to the original payment method. Please note that this can take up to ten working days to appear in your account, depending on your card issuer.
For any other questions please contact email@example.com