- Orders placed before midday will be dispatched the next working day, if stock is available within the UK.
- Delivery of your shoes could currently take up to 2-3 weeks as they are handmade in small quantities. Brexit is also causing delays beyond our control, but we will get them to you as soon as we can.
- For styles that are out of stock, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on delivery times and to add yourself to our mailing list. Please note that each pair of shoes is lovingly hand crafted, so expect to be on the waiting list for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Free UK postage on all orders over £200
- UK Postage - for all orders under £200.00 Royal Mail service 2 – 3 Business days £3.99
- UK Express tracked next day £8.99
- We use Royal Mail 'click and drop' service making it easy for you to return your shoes at multiple drop off points.
- UK Return labels are also included.
- Europe Tracked (5-7 working days) £12
- Worldwide Tracked (7-10 working days) £20
- Orders shipped outside of UK are shipped on a Delivery Duties Unpaid basis. Any duties or taxes incurred in the Country of destination are the customers responsibility.
- You may need to pay these taxes in order to release your shipment.
Returns /Exchange Policy
- We will be happy to give a full refund if shoes are returned, unworn, within 14 days of receipt of your shoes.
- Exchanges are not possible with limited stock, so please return your purchase for a full refund and place a new order of your preferred style.
- Shoes must be returned in a re-saleable condition and have not been worn or tried on a rough surface.
- Please try your shoes on a soft surface / carpet to avoid scratching the soles. Shoes that are returned damaged or worn /scratched will not be refunded.
- Please return your shoes in all original packaging, wrapped up securely.
- You can return your shoes free of charge using the returns label provided.
- Laura See London take no responsibility for lost or damaged items during the return.
- Colours on screen and colours printed onto leather can sometimes appear different. Whilst every effort is made to ensure colours are as true to life as possible, some variations may occur. No screen is the same so there may be slight variations to colours / brightness at times.
- Please make sure you use the size guides to purchase the correct sizes. Too many unnecessary returns adds to our carbon footprint and costs.
- Please note all shoes are fully quality checked prior to being shipped to you. If you have any questions or concerns with your order, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help!